Thursday, March 15, 2012

Author Spotlight: Janelle Denison


Today's spotlight is Janelle Denison from Team 3 the Hot Mama's...

For years I have loved the strong Alpha males. Their is just something about them. One of the first ones I read was Janelle's Wilde series. These were men who knew who they were, had been to war, and knew exactly what they wanted. I was hooked. Ever since then I have read everything she has written that could get my hands on. She has a new series out The Reliance Group and book 3 Through the Night is coming out next month.

I have also had the opportunity to spend time with Janelle and just hang out and I have to say I love her sense of humor. And she is the person you definitely want on your team when you have to write a scene :) in a game.

If you haven't discovered her yet check out her website Janelle Denison

Janelle and I at RomCon 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment